Union Territories of India
आपकी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं को और भी सफल बनाने के लिए आज हम सभी विद्यार्थियों के लिए Union Territories of India 2022 PDF, का भंडार लेकर आये हैं यह PDF’S आपके प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं जैसे IAS.PCS.SSC.BANK.RAILWAY.DEFENSE. तथा अन्य परीक्षाओं की तैयारी के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है इन PDF’S को आप आसानी से DOWNLOAD कर सकते हैं
Today, we are sharing 8 Union Territories of India. It can prove very useful for upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many more. So indian polity Book PDF is very important for any competitive exam. This free PDF will be very helpful for your exam. This PDF is being provided to you for free which you have given below DOWNLOAD button You can do DOWNLOAD by clicking on it, you can also go to the related notes and DOWNLOAD some new PDF related to this PDF. You can learn about all the new updates on govtjobpdf.com by clicking on the Allow button on the screen.
govtjobpdf.com is an online educational platform, where you can download free PDFs for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO and many other exams.
Our Indian polity in Hindi PDF are very simple and easy. We cover the basic topics like Maths, Geography, History, Polity, etc for the upcoming SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, Exams including previous year Question Papers, Current Affairs, Important Formulas, etc. Our PDF will help you to upgrade your marks in any competitive exam.
More PDF Download
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here||English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here|
|Download e books > Click Here||History Free PDF > Click Here|
|Hindi Grammer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here||Geography handwriting Free PDF > Click Here|
|History handwriting Notes > Click Here||Genral science Handwriting Notes Download > Clic Here|
Union territories 2022:-
Here is a list of India’s 8 union territories, their capitals are given below.
8 Union Territories and Capitals of India 2022
1 Andaman and Nicobar Islands Port Blair
2 Chandigarh Chandigarh
3 Dadra and Nagar Haveli,
Daman & Diu Daman
4 Delhi New Delhi
5 Lakshadweep Kavaratti
6 Puducherry (Pondicherry) Puducherry (formerly Pondicherry)
7 Jammu and Kashmir Srinagar (Summer), Jammu (Winter)
8 Ladakh Leh
Indian State and Capitals in 2022
Here is a list of States and Capitals of India are given below.
States and Capitals of India 2022
1 Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad (Proposed Capital Amaravati)
2 Arunachal Pradesh Itanagar
3 Assam Dispur
4 Bihar Patna
5 Chhattisgarh Raipur
6 Goa Panaji
7 Gujarat Gandhinagar
8 Haryana Chandigarh
9 Himachal Pradesh Shimla
10 Jharkhand Ranchi
11 Karnataka Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore)
12 Kerala Thiruvananthapuram
13 Madhya Pradesh Bhopal
14 Maharashtra Mumbai
15 Manipur Imphal
16 Meghalaya Shillong
17 Mizoram Aizawl
18 Nagaland Kohima
19 Odisha Bhubaneswar
20 Punjab Chandigarh
21 Rajasthan Jaipur
22 Sikkim Gangtok
23 Tamil Nadu Chennai
24 Telangana Hyderabad
25 Tripura Agartala
26 Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
27 Uttarakhand Dehradun, Gairsain (Summer)
28 West Bengal Kolkata
Indian State and Capitals in 2022
- Andhra Pradesh: An dhra Pradesh was the first state formed on a linguistic basis. The capital of Andhra Pradesh is Amrawathi. Andhra Pradesh was carved out of Madras state on 1st October 1953. On 2nd June 2014, Telangana a new state carved out from Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh is also known as the Egg bowl of Asia and Kohinoor of India. The major rivers flowing in the Andhra Pradesh are Krishna and Godavari. Kolleru Lake is the Ramsar site of Andhra Pradesh. Sri Venkateswara National Park is situated in Andhra Pradesh.
: Arunachal Pradesh was formed from the former North-East Frontier Agency (NEFA) region and became a state on 20 February 1987. The state capital of Arunachal Pradesh is Itanagar. Arunachal Pradesh is the largest of Northeast India’s Seven Sister States in terms of land area. Arunachal Pradesh shares a 1,129-kilometer border with the Tibet Autonomous Region of China.
- Assam is a northeastern state in India. The capital of Assam is Dispur and it is one of the seven sisters of India. Assam is well known for Assam tea and silk. Assam is the first site for oil drilling in Asia. One-horned Indian Rhinoceros have their home in Assam. The whole State is covered with Sal trees which makes the whole place look green throughout the year and therefore receives a good amount of rainfall.
- It is located in the eastern part of the country. It is the third-largest populated state in India and the fourth most populated sub-national entity. Bihar was ceded to form the new state of Jharkhand on 15 November 2000. There are three parts of Bihar based on physical and structural conditions. The southern plateau, the Shivalik Region, and Bihar’s Gangetic Plain.
- It is located in Central India and is surrounded by forests. The state was formed in 2000 on November 1, earlier it was a part of Madhya Pradesh. The capital of Chhattisgarh is Raipur. It has seven border states- Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Odisha, Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh. The highest point in Chhattisgarh is the Gaurlata near Samri. 44% of the state is covered with deciduous forest. Due to the high amount of vegetation, the climate of Chhattisgarh is tropical.
- It is a state on the west coast of India. Panaji is the capital of Goa. It is located between Maharashtra and Karnataka. It is the smallest state in India and the fourth-smallest state by population. Margao, the historic city, still exhibits the cultural influences of the Portuguese. Goa is one of the largest tourist places in India. It receives a high amount of national and international tourists each year. The western coast is formed by the Arabian sea and it is very close to the North-Western Ghats rainforest which is a rare biodiversity hotspot of the World.
- Gujrat has the longest coastline in India, which mostly lies in the Kathiawar peninsula. It is the fifth-largest state in India by area. Gujarat is surrounded by Rajasthan, Maharashtra, and Madhya Pradesh. Gujarat is considered one of the most industrially developed states which low unemployment status. The capital of Gujarat is Gandhinagar. one of the most famous places we have heard about in Gujarat is Rann of Kutch, where Rann means desert in Gujarati.
- Haryana is located in the northern part of the country and was formed on 1sr November 1966. Haryana contains 32 special economic zones. Gurgaon in Haryana is considered the major information technology and automobile hub in India. The state capital is Chandigarh and it is rich in history, monuments, heritage, and tourism. The world’s oldest ancient Indus Valley Civilization sites are present in the villages of Rakhigarhi in Hisar district and Bhirrana, Fatehabad district in Haryana.
- Himachal Pradesh is located in the northern part of the country, which is situated in the western Himalayas. It shares the border with Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand, and Uttar Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh is covered with mountains and rivers, 90% of the population of Himachal Pradesh lives in rural areas and the state economy includes agriculture, horticulture, hydropower, and tourism. The capital of Himachal Pradesh is Shimla which is also one of the well-known tourist places in India.
- It is a state in eastern India. The states share their border with West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha, and Chhattisgarh. It is the 15th largest state in India by area. The capital city of Jharkhand is Ranchi. Jharkhand is accountable for 40% of the mineral resources in India. It is also one of the leading states in India in terms of economic growth. Jharkhand is surrounded by several hills and rivers. During fall, a flower known as Palash brightens the sky of Jharkhand.
- It was formed in the year 1956, on 1st November. The state is located in the southwestern region of India. The capital of Karnataka is Bangalore. It shares the border with Goa, Maharashtra, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala. It is the sixth-largest state in India by area and the eighth largest state in India by population. Karnataka has 31 districts. Kannada is the most spoken language in the state with other primary languages like Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kodava, and Beary.
- It was formed in 1956 on November 1. It is the 21st largest state in India by area. It shares its borders with the following states, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. The state is divided into 14 districts with the capital city of Thiruvananthapuram. The most spoken language in Kerala is Malayalam and it is also the state’s official language. Kerala is also known as God’s own country, the spice gardens of India, the land of coconuts, and the jewel of South India.
This post is dedicated to downloading our WEBSITE Govtjobpdf.com for free PDFs, which are the latest exam pattern-based pdfs for RRB JE, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, RRB NTPC, etc. it helps in performing your all-rounder performance in the exam. Thank You
Here you can also check and follow our Facebook Page (pdf exam) and our Facebook Group. Please share, comment and like Our post on Facebook! Thanks to Visit our Website and keep Follow our Site to know our New Updates which is Useful for Your future Competitive Exams.
Please Support By Joining Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PDFexamcom-2295063970774407/
Tags :-how many union territories of india 2022,union territories of india 2022 map,8 union territories of india,union territories of india 2022 in tamil,union territories of india and their capitals,union territories name,union territories meaning,states and union territories of india