Synonyms & Antonyms PDF Download for General Competitive Exams
आपकी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं को और भी सफल बनाने के लिए Synonyms & Antonyms PDF Download for General Competitive Exams आज हम सभी विद्यार्थियों के लिए का भंडार लेकर आये हैं यह PDF’S आपके प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं जैसे IAS.PCS.SSC.BANK.RAILWAY.DEFENSE. तथा अन्य परीक्षाओं की तैयारी के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है इन PDF’S को आप आसानी से DOWNLOAD कर सकते हैं
Today, we are sharing Synonyms & Antonyms PDF Download for General Competitive Exams prove very useful for upcoming competitive exams like SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, and many more. So world geography Book PDF is very important for any competitive exam. This free PDF will be very helpful for your exam. This PDF is being provided to you for free which you have given below DOWNLOAD button You can do DOWNLOAD by clicking on it, you can also go to the related notes and DOWNLOAD some new PDF related to this PDF. You can learn about all the new updates on govtjobpdf.com by clicking on the Allow button on the screen.
govtjobpdf.com is an online educational platform, where you can download free PDFs for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO and many other exams.
- EXPEDITIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (तीव्र): quick
Synonyms: speedy, swift
An expeditious investigation was required to find the killer.
- STICK (VERB): (अनुसरण करना): adhere
Synonyms: cling, linger
Antonyms: be forgotten
I have always stick to my beliefs and principles.
- CONDEMN (VERB): (निंदा करना): criticize
Synonyms: censure, castigate
Antonyms: praise, commend
Most leaders roundly condemned the attack.
- CONVOY (VERB): (रक्षा करना): escort
Synonyms: accompany, attend
American destroyers helped to convoy much-needed supplies to Britain in 1917.
- PRECIPITATE (VERB): (कारण बनना): cause
Synonyms: give rise to, occasion
Antonyms: result from
The violence precipitated a wave of refugees to flee the country.
- CONGESTED (ADJECTIVE): (अधिक भरा हुआ): jammed
Synonyms: full, crowded
These streets are always congested.
- CEASE (VERB): (बंद करना): end
Synonyms: halt, stop
The hostilities ceased and normal life was resumed.
- PROCREATE (VERB): (उत्पन्न करना): multiply
Synonyms: reproduce, breed
Many species procreate by copulation.
- FLEE (VERB): (भागना): run
Synonyms: run away, runoff
To escape the fighting, his family fled from their village.
- CURB (NOUN):(नियंत्रण): restrain
Synonyms: hold back, keep back
She promised she would curb her temper.
More Pdf Download Here:-
- 500 Most Important GK Questions Answer in Hindi PDF
- Some Important Full Forms PDF Download
- Importent 1000 Lucent Gk Questions Answers in Hindi PDF
- GK question in hindi with answer
- GK Questions and Answers
- Patwari Exam GK Question Answer in Hindi PDF/MP पटवारी एग्जाम के बोहत ही जरुरी कुसन असर की पीडीऍफ़
- GK In Hindi PDF-Important Questions & Answers
- Railway Competitive Exams GK Notes One Liner in Hindi PDF
11.CONVALESCENT(ADJECTIVE):(अच्छा हो जानेवाला): recuperating
Synonyms: recovering, improving
The convalescent patient should continue to take about 100 grains a day.
12. GRATITUDE (NOUN): (कृतज्ञता): gratefulness
Synonyms: thankfulness, appreciation
She expressed her gratitude to the committee for their support.
13. EXTRADITION (NOUN): (प्रत्यर्पण): deportation
Synonyms: handover, repatriation
They fought to prevent his extradition to the US.
14. MULTITUDE (NOUN): (भीड़): crowd
Synonyms: gathering, assembly
Antonyms: the elite
Placing ultimate political power in the hands of the multitude.
15.DISCONTENTED(ADJECTIVE): (असंतुष्ट): malcontent
Synonyms: unsatisfied, disappointed
Antonyms: contented, satisfied
His parents are discontented with the quality of tuition on offer.
16. MISERY (NOUN): (कष्ट): contentment
Synonyms: pleasure, unhappiness
Antonyms: distress, hardship
Example Sentence: A man who had brought her nothing but misery.
17. HEIGHTEN (VERB): (बढ़ाना): intensify
Synonyms: increase, enhance
Example Sentence: The pleasure was heightened by the sense of guilt that accompanied it.
18. IMPOSE (VERB): (लागू करना): foist
Synonyms: force, thrust
Example Sentence: The decision was theirs and was not imposed on them by others.
19. VIOLATE (VERB):(उल्लंघन करना): contravene
Synonyms: breach, infringe
Antonyms: comply with
Example Sentence: He was arrested for violating his parole.
20. PRECEDE (VERB):(पूर्व में होना): lead up to
Synonyms: pave the way for
Antonyms: follow, succeed
Example Sentence: A gun battle had preceded the explosions.
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here||English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here|
|Download e-books > Click Here||History Free PDF > Click Here|
|Hindi Grammer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here||Geography handwriting Free PDF > Click Here|
|History handwriting Notes > Click Here||General science Handwriting Notes Download > Click
More Important Vocabulary
21. GENIAL (ADJECTIVE): (मिलनसार): friendly
Synonyms: affable, amiable
Example Sentence: The host of the party was very warm and genial.
22. RAMPAGE (VERB): (उपद्रव करना): riot
Synonyms: run riot, storm
Example Sentence: Several thousand demonstrators rampaged through the city.
23. FARCE (NOUN): (तमाशा): slapstick
Synonyms: burlesque, vaudeville
Example Sentence: He toured the backwoods in second-rate farces.
24. ASSERT (VERB): (द्दढ़तापूर्वक करना): declare
Synonyms: maintain, contend
Example Sentence: The company asserts that the cuts will not affect development.
25. INDUCE (VERB): (प्रेरित करना): persuade
Synonyms: convince, prompt
Example Sentence: Pickets induced many workers to stay away.
26. ACKNOWLEDGE (NOUN): (स्वीकार करना): admit
Synonyms: accept, grant
Example Sentence: The plight of the refugees was acknowledged by the authorities.
27. INDICT (VERB): (दोषी ठहराना): cite
Synonyms: summon, charge with
Example Sentence: His former manager was indicted for fraud.
28. HOAX (NOUN): (छल): deception
Synonyms: fraud, cheat
Example Sentence: The evidence had been planted as part of an elaborate hoax.
29. STARK (ADJECTIVE): (निरा): sharp
Synonyms: crisp, distinct
Example Sentence: The ridge formed a stark silhouette against the sky.
30. CONTRACTION (NOUN): (संकुचन): shrinking
Synonyms: shrinkage, decline
Example Sentence: The general contraction of the industry did further damage to morale.
Follow these Points to Ensure Success:-Believe in yourself, Cultivating a success mindset, Overcoming procrastination, Hard work, Not making excuses, Perseverance.
31. COMBAT (VERB): (लड़ना): fight
Synonyms: tackle, attack
Antonyms: give in to
Example Sentence: An effort to combat drug trafficking has been made by the police.
32. ANOMALY (NOUN): (विसंगति): oddity
Synonyms: peculiarity, abnormality
Example Sentence: There are a number of anomalies in the present system.
33. RALLY (VERB): (स्वस्थ होना): recover
Synonyms: improve, pick up
Example Sentence: He struggled for a moment, then rallied again.
34. FLOUNDER (VERB): (संघर्ष करना): struggle
Synonyms: thrash, thresh
Antonyms: make good progress
Example Sentence: He was floundering about in the shallow offshore waters.
35. SLUMP (VERB): (मंदी आना): plummet
Synonyms: plunge, tumble
Antonyms: rise, soar
Example Sentence: Land prices slumped owing to the decrease in demand.
36. STRANDED (ADJECTIVE): (असहाय): helpless
Example Sentence: Two of the firm’s lorries are stranded in France.
37. PARTIAL (ADJECTIVE): (आंशिक): incomplete
Synonyms: limited, restricted
Example Sentence: He asked a question to which we have only partial answers.
38. IMMINENT (ADJECTIVE): (समुपस्थित): impending
Synonyms: at hand, close
Example Sentence: They were in imminent danger of being swept away.
39. FLOUT (VERB): (अवज्ञा करना): defy
Synonyms: go against, scorn
Example Sentence: The advertising code is being flouted.
40. STAGGER (VERB): (विस्मित करना): astonishing
Synonyms: amaze, nonplus
Example Sentence: I was staggered to find it was six o’clock.
This post is dedicated to downloading our WEBSITE Govtjobpdf.com for free PDFs, which are the latest exam pattern-based pdfs for RRB JE, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, RRB NTPC, etc. it helps in performing your all-rounder performance in the exam. Thank You
Here you can also check and follow our Facebook Page (pdf exam) and our Facebook Group. Please share, comment and like Our post on Facebook! Thanks to Visit our Website and keep Follow our Site to know our New Updates which is Useful for Your future Competitive Exams.
Please Support By Joining the Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PDFexamcom-2295063970774407/
Tags:-1000 synonyms and antonyms pdf,synonyms and antonyms list a to z pdf download,500 synonyms and antonyms pdf,antonyms and synonyms pdf for competitive exams,antonyms pdf download,1000 synonyms and antonyms pdf in hindi,synonyms list pdf,100 words with synonyms and antonyms pdf