Static GK PDF in Hindi
govtjobpdf.com is an online educational platform, where you can download free PDFs for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO and many other exams.
- Rajasthan GK In Hindi
- Indian Polity Free PDF Download
- Full General Science Book For Your All Competitive Exams
- Current GK Full PDF DOWNLOAD For your Competitive Exams
- Current GK By Unacademy Most Important Questions for All comparative Exams like RRB,SSC,UPSC…. -Download PDF in Hindi
- Modern history of india pdf in hindi
- Physics notes for competitive exams pdf
- Indian Polity notes in hindi
GK (Mahatma Gandhi)Quiz
Directions ( Q. No. 1-10 ) : In questions , sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternatives out of the four :
1. Gandhiji’s “The Story of My Experiments with Truth” was originally written in Gujarati. The English translation was done by ______________.
a) Murali Krishnan
b) Mahadev Desai
c) Venkat Pakshiraj
d) Raj Parikh Gupta
2. Mahatma Gandhi was named by Time Magazine’s Person of the Year in _________.
3. In which year did Mahatma Gandhi start the Quit India Movement?
4. When was the Gandhi – Irwin Pact signed?
5. In 2007, the United Nations General Assembly declared Gandhi’s birthday 2 October as _________.
a) International Day of Nonviolence
b) International Day of Peace
c) International Day of Love
d) International Day of Liberty
6. The first recipient of International Gandhi Peace Prize is ___________.
a) Gerhard Fisher
b) Baba Amte
c) John Hume
d) Julius Nyerere
7. To represent which company’s case did Gandhi go to Durban’ South Africa in 1893?
a) Nust and Kale Co
b) Bresky Brothers Co
c) Dada’ Abdulla & Co
d) Mark Spencers & Co
8. On Gandhi’s suggestion’ which organization was formed in 1894 by the Indian community in South Africa?
a) National Indian Party
b) Natal Indian Congress
c) People’s Party
d) Congress for the People
9. In 1920, Gandhi returned ___________ medal to the Government as a gesture of non cooperation towards the British Government.
a) Nobel Prize
b) Chevalier Award
10. How old was Gandhi when he was shot dead by Nathu Ram Godse on Januray 30′ 1948?
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here||English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here|
|Download e books > Click Here||History Free PDF > Click Here|
|Hindi Grammer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here||Geography handwriting Free PDF > Click Here|
|History handwriting Notes > Click Here||Genral science Handwriting Notes Download > Clic Here|
This post is dedicated to downloading our WEBSITE Govtjobpdf.com for free PDFs, which are the latest exam pattern based pdfs for RRB JE , SSC CGL , SSC CHSL , RRB NTPC, etc. its helps in performing your all-rounder performance in the exam.
govtjobpdf.com will update many more study materials for candidates/users and we update exam notifications, keep Visiting and share our post, So more people will get this. This PDF is not related to govtjobpdf and if you have any objection over this pdf, you can mail us at [email protected]
Here you can also check and follow our Facebook Page (govtjobpdf) and our Facebook Group. Please share, Comment and like it Our post on Facebook! Thanks to Visit our Website and keep Follow our Site to know our New Updates which is Useful for Your future Competitive Exams.
Please Support By Joining Below Groups And Like Our Pages We Will be very thankful to you.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PDFexamcom-2295063970774407/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/395366674215955/